Get job ready. Become an Automotive Service Advisor!
Program type: Diploma
This program includes a 12-week co-op placement.
You will receive training in the technical aspects in automobile diagnoses, as well as communication, customer service and managerial skills. Dealerships across the country have long understood the need for good customer care after the final sale, and this program will provide you with the knowledge and customer service skills you need to be a valuable member of the auto service team!
A typical day would include:
- • Liaising between service technicians and customers
- • Providing support for customer inquiries
- • Building relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service
- • Distributing work between service technicians efficiently by prioritizing required services and communicating customer needs to technicians
You will gain a solid education in:
- • Microsoft Office
- • Customer service skills
- • Automotive workings training
- • Automotive parts training
- • Automotive service training
- • Service consultant software
Graduates of this comprehensive program may work in a variety of environments, including automotive dealerships and automotive service technician shops.
Career Options: Automotive Service Advisor, Parts Clerk, Customer Service Desk.
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma, General Education Diploma or Mature Student Status
• Successful interview with the Registrar
Create your financial security by learning these valuable skills that are needed in every community! Financial Aid, including monthly payment plans are available.