If you are having a hard time visualizing what a better life would look like, try looking at what you are missing out on by not taking action!
Is it thousands of dollars in lost income? Is it more joy and fulfillment? Is it more time with your family and friends?
Studies show that college graduates…
• Earn more than those with a high school diploma or less (about $12,000 more per year!)
• Live healthier lives than those with a high school diploma or less (college grads have a life expectancy that is seven years longer!)
• Are more likely to report being happy and well connected in their community than those with a high school diploma or less
The PTC Difference
• Job-focused, practical training
• Small class sizes
• Mature learning environment
• Special accommodations for those with disabilities or injuries
• Financial aid options
• Job placement services
• Weekly Job Clubs
Can't believe there's only 4 days left in class, I don't want this week to end. It's going to be very sad saying good bye to all my classmates, we've had many ups and downs in the last 10 weeks but has managed to help everyone of us through it all. We have become close friends and here's to hopes it never ends. Love u all and hope we all succeed in our careers and our futures. I would also like to thank our teacher Susan for being there for us each step of the way, we couldn't have done it without u. ���
Tabatha Lynn 6/02/2016
Roseanne Kwissiwa 3/02/2017
Magda Cosic Hazenbosch 8/16/2017
Maria Basa 8/11/2016
M Hanif Hanif 8/14/2016
Melanie D'Orazio 2/08/2017
Great staff great school! They make training for your future career fun!
Jodi Caldwell 3/02/2017
Jack Benoit 2/03/2017
Sources: McGill Reporter, Incomes of Young University and College Graduates. By Sue Murley. January 16 2016. The Huffington Post, Want to be Happier and Healthier? Then Go to College. By Jamie Merisotis. October 15, 2015.