In partnership with First Aid 4 U, Progressive Training College of Business & Health is now providing first aid and CPR Training. Training can be added to your program plan or can be taken on its own.
• Standard First Aid & CPR training is required by WSIB for most employees and students
• Emergency First Aid and Standard First Aid Courses include CPR Level C training (adult, infant and child) or the optional CPR LEVEL (HCP) for Health Care Providers
• All courses include AED Training (Defibrillator)
• Red Cross certificates are valid for 3 years from course completion
• Recertification Courses are available during the day and evenings
First aid and CPR Training is offered at our Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Toronto North York, and Scarborough campuses.
Contact us below for more information!